GEX 40 8000 lbs 4,000 kg
GEX 45 9000 lbs 4,500 kg
GEX 50 10000 lbs 5,000 kg
Highly Maneuverable, Easily Serviceable, Broadly Flexible, Extremely Dependable
Wet and uneven floors, and tight working environments are not a problem for the GEX40/45/50, just enjoy the exceptional performance and maneuverability. Various options ensures that you will always have the right truck for your working conditions.
The low step height means frequent entry and exit is easy and less tiring for the operator.
Superelastic tyres provide a soft ride and allow for indoor/outdoor operation.
The 80 volt high performance drive and lift systems allow the GEX to rival internal combustion truck performance in speed, acceleration and gradeability.
Driving with remarkable acceleration, gradeability, and stability is always available with GEX dual drive motors. Each motors’ speed and direction is proportionally regulated by steer tyre position. A sharp-turn steer axle enables 101% perfect turning radius.
Smooth Control + Easy Operation =
Operator Confidence & Optimum Comfort
GEX STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
HEAVY DUTY AC DRIVE MOTORS
Fewer Parts & Minimum Wear = Less Downtime and Cost = Higher Return on Investment
- Thermal protection
- Stall protection
- Suitable for wet applications
- Dual/powered reversing for tight turns
REGENERATIVE & WET DISC BRAKES
Three Forms of Regenerative Braking
- Accelerator release. (Proportional to accelerator position)
- Change of direction. (Proportional to accelerator position)
- Service brake. (Foot Brake)
Wet Disc Brakes
- Enclosed and oil cooled for smooth, quiet operation.
- Built with long life lining material.
- Less downtime.
80 VOLT 100% AC SYSTEM
- Rivals IC truck performance in speed, acceleration and gradeability.
More Efficient System
- Higher Voltage = Lower cable Loss & Heating = Greater Efficiency
- Protects your investment. The motor temperature is always monitored, in case of overheating the motors performance will automatically be reduced.
Better Suited to Fast/Rapid Charge
- GEX 40/45/50 can accommodate a 840/930 battery.
- GEX 40/45/50 with spacer can accommodate a 750/775Ah battery.
- The rear control cover is hinged and supported by gas struts for easy service access from a standing position. On board diagnostics allow servicing mechanic to check fault codes via display without service tool.
RUGGED UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGE
- Triple stage mast with 2 primary cylinders giving an excellent view.
- Shims added to reduce rattle when forks are lowered.
- Robust and warp resistant design
- Smooth transitions between the upright stages
- Wide vision window
- Nested & interlocked cold rolled rails for strength & stability
- Canted/angled totally sealed roller bearings - friction free
- 6- Canted carriage rollers are standard
POWERED REVERSING DRIVE MOTORS & ZERO TURN STEER AXLE
Twin motor drive
- Provides added traction, especially on wet or uneven surfaces.
Anti scuff protection
- Inside wheel is speed adjusted in tight turns preventing scuffing of steer tyres like conventional 4-wheel trucks.
- Relays steer tyre position to control.
Low center of gravity
- Low positioning of battery between the axles gives a low center of gravity for optimum stability.
Speed control when cornering
- Reduces truck travel speed in turns.
- Enough Ground clearance for indoor and outdoor applications.
INTERACTIVE LCD DASH DISPLAY
- The operator can select from 4 pre-set performance modes.
- Additional adjustments can be made to maximize performance in certain operations.
- Indicates the current alarm code and stores previous alarm codes for quick access.
- Certain adjustments are password protected to allow only authorized operators to make adjustments.
- 80 Volt
- Wet Disc Brakes
- Single Aux Valve
- Tilt Steer Column
- Zero Turn Steer Axle
- Regenerative Braking
- Superelastic Tyres
- Hood Mounted Levers
- Vinyl Full Suspension Seat
- Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Power Reversing Drive Motors
- OHG Mounted 12 Volt Head Lights
- Programmable, Colour Dash Display
- 100% AC (drive and pump control)
- Turn signal lamp (front)
- Combination lamp (back)
- Double Aux Valves
- Hi-Lo and Triplex uprights
- Non-Marking Drive Tyres
- Cold Storage with Heaters
- Lights and Backup Alarm
- Cloth Full Suspension Seat
- Various Cab-Versions
- Side battery removal
- Fork positioner