IC-PNEUMATIC DIESEL Broşür ve Teknik bilgi indir
Highly Maneuverable, Easily Serviceable, Broadly Flexible, Extremely Dependable
The GEN2 C15-20s and C15C-20sC Series proudly adds to CLARK’s unique history of building the best forklifts with evolutionary steps in ergonomics, power, safety, durability and performance. These narrow-width models, designed for distribution, manufacturing and warehousing of all types, are suited for the toughest applications.
The two-stage engine air filter removes Ninety-Eight Percent of incoming dust before it enters the filter system.
Nested upright rails provide positive rail interlock and a narrow “profile” to maximize the vision window. The overhead guard safety bars run parallel to the operator’s line of sight resulting in a clear, unobstructed view.
Maximum Visibility + Minimum Fatigue =
Ultimate Safety & Maximum productivity
Rugged Durability, High Performance, Extreme Environments, Demanding Applications
The GEN2 series is designed to tackle any task placed in its path. The open-core, plate-fin radiator provides maximum cooling of the engine, transmission and axle in the harshest environments and the most demanding applications.
All CLARK forklifts, associated devices and tools are in conformance to CE, ANSIASME, OSHA and UL regulations.
- Start in neutral: If the Gear lever is not positioned in neutral, the engine will not start.
- Tilt Lock Valve: Prevents the accidental forward tilting of the mast while engine is switched off.
- Gas Cylinder with Automatic Lock: Prevents accidental closure of hood.
- Safety valve: Prevents accidental uncontrolled lowering in the event of oil pressure hose damage.
- Forward and reverse travel is not possible whilst the parking brake is in the on position.
Smooth Control + Easy Operation =
Operator Confidence & Optimum Comfort
Simple & Error Proof
- Foot-applied brake can be released by hand or foot.
- Transmission disengages when parking brake is set preventing driving against brakes.
- Horn will sound if brake is not set after 3 seconds from when the engine is shut off.
- Uses a load-sensing fl ow control valve for steering to reduce horsepower loss and heat buildup.
Optimum Performance Of Attachments
- The main hydraulic valve incorporates adjustable flow controls for tilt and auxiliary functions.
- Allows for easy addition of extra functions and simplifi es service.
Upright Mounted Load Lowering Valve
- Controlled lowering speed independent engine speed.
THE POWER BEHIND THE PUNCH
- field-proven 2,0L Mitsubishi LPG engine
- with counter-rotating dynamic balancers for smooth, quiet operation.
- proven components in a simple system using automotive style malfunction
- light and fault codes for diagnosis and maintenance
Recognized Worldwide Yanmar Diesel Engine
- Durable, easy to start, low-smoke, easy to service.
- High pressure indirect-injection = better fuel economy.
- Vertical exhaust is standard equipment.
- Engines meet reduced emission and smoke levels.
- Heavy duty, welded, and formed steel plate design protects from impact damage and extends the life of the truck.
- An integral hydraulic sump, with remote breather provides cooling for hydraulics in tough applications.
STEERING AXLE (pneumatic shown)
- Linkage pivot pins have a “double shear” design to withstand impact without loosening or breaking.
Simple Axle Design
- Double-acting cylinder provides steering force.
RUGGED UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGE
I-Beam style upright
- Maximizes visibility and strength, allows for internal hosing and cable.
- Six carriage rollers and two side-thrust rollers minimize defl ection and sideplay, reduce roller contact stress and extend component life.
- Hydraulic cushioning valves provide silent staging of the rails to reduce shock during both lifting and lowering.
Shimmable, Sealed & Canted Load Rollers
• Maximize Load Distribution & Reduce Free Play.
- Monitors the condition of truck systems as well as controlling their functions.
- Controls neutral starting and prevents cranking while the engine is running.
- Engine coolant temperature.
- Fuel level for Diesel.
- Hourmeter and maintenance interval are displayed on the LCD screen.
LED Lights Indicate
- High transmission temperature; Low engine oil pressure
- Alternator charge; Fuel system malfunction
- Park brake applied; Maintenance required; Seat belt
- Headlight and optional worklights are controlled with push switches.
Optional Fully Adjustable Seat
- 6cm (2.4”) Vertical Travel; 20° Backrest Adjustment Range
- 15cm (6”) fore / aft adjustment; Contoured for support
- Non-pinching, Retractable Seat Belt
Thick Molded Floor Mat
- Reduces vibration and noise level.
- Improves operator comfort.
Minimal Arm Fatigue
- Electronic directional controls enable true fi ngertip operation.
Tilt Steering Column
- Adjusts to Suit Operator & Easier Entry/Exit.